On behalf of Borelli Architecture firm at Lake Tahoe and Carson City, Nevada, we are sending out our congratulations to our friends at Clear Creek Tahoe in Carson City. This past month they announced the Grand Opening of their new 20,000 SF Clubhouse.
In a recent article in the Tahoe Daily Tribune, General Manager Milward Bell-Bhatti quoted:
“Now more than ever, our community seeks connection, and we couldn’t be more excited to introduce the Clear Creek Clubhouse to meet this need. We focused on the pillars that set our community apart, from culinary to wellness and golf, with spaces appropriately both grand and intimate to celebrate life in the mountains and provides a legacy environment for our members active Tahoe lifestyle.”
If you have ever wanted to live a life that included year-round recreation steps from your porch, this prestigious development on the eastern edge of the High Sierra offers its own golf course and private beach house on the edge of Lake Tahoe. In addition, the new Clubhouse offers the following features and amenities:
- A stone hearth and fireplace —the ideal spot to warm up
- Outdoor dining areas, complete with a fire pit and stunning views
- Terraces for lounging that overlook our beautiful golf course with dramatic rock outcroppings in the background
- A welcoming dining room complete with fireplace and vaulted windows that overlooks the 18th green and the Event Lawn
- A pub and lounge just off the dining room for light snacks, cocktails, and that all-important recap of the day’s golf game
- Fitness room with the latest cardio equipment and weights, a movement studio, a spin studio, and a refreshment station
- Locker rooms thoughtfully designed around gathering and socializing, with generous wet areas and steam rooms
- Single and couples’ treatment rooms for massage and other body work
At this time, Borelli Architecture is designing several homes within the resort and is in contract with a few other residents who have chosen to live a full and active life at Clear Creek.
Lots are still available for sale – yet there are not many left to purchase.
If you would like a personal tour of what is, without question, THE place to work or retire, I would be happy to show you the options at any time. Feel free to reach out to our architect firm in the Lake Tahoe, Carson City, and Reno region.